Lost Admin.

I just stumbled here, and wanted a good answer myself. I have just found
the ad hoc macro https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Ad-Hoc%20Macro
The Macros name is "="

and  place in any tiddler that may be referenced in a tab
<<= $(currentTab)$>>

This does not appear unless the tiddler is in a tab. Is that what you are
after?

I will now try and get it somehow into the viewtemplate or tab macro.

Cheers
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/542c0724-021b-491b-815a-699444c9bed6%40googlegroups.com.