I didn't use any stylesheet stuff with this, though I imagine there are
ways to approach it that would. I created the "tip" with *span
title="stuff"*

If you create a data tiddler (be sure to mark it's type at the bottom of
the tiddler) with this data and call it, for example, Quiz1 :

tiddler: the smallest semantic unit
field:  a semantic unit smaller than a tiddler

And then set up these macros (perhaps globally):

\define getanswer() {{$(tiddler)$##$(question)$}}
\define makequiz(quiz)
<$vars tiddler="$quiz$">
<$list filter="[[$quiz$]] +[indexes[]]" variable="question">

<$wikify name="answer"  text=<<getanswer>> >
    ''Term'': <span title=<<answer>>>//<<question>>//</span>

</$wikify>
</$list>
</$vars>
\end

Then you can create a list of terms based on Quiz1 by invoking like this:

<<makequiz "Quiz1">>

When you hover over a term, it's definition will pop up.

HTH
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b81ccd3a-4058-4e3f-9051-ced09ad8b96b%40googlegroups.com.