Steve,

Did you see this discussion on Windows Command line via a custom export
(save in download) export and loop that processes?, Its quite easy to
create a new exporter to do this and I am sure the same method can be used
in other OS's.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b713d8e0-45bd-4af0-a41e-ba11ffa8bfce%40googlegroups.com.