Ciao Lost Admin & Daniello

I am STILL unclear about CORS.

Not so much the addressing CouchDB needs, but more about *WHAT (if
anything) needs to be at the domain/address?*

Am I right in thinking that at the CORS listed domain there needs to be a
NoteSelf of some sort that a user is using? *That there needs to be some
"software" that forms a bridge between the local and the Cloudant database*?
Like a core of Noteself that assists the magic? Or am I injecting excess
meanings into all this?

By way of background, I have access to several of my own unique addresses
and am trying to figure out the EASIEST way to make my own ONLINE  version
of Noteself suited to my aims.

So far its not working. Probably because I have no idea what I am doing.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7def39b5-b5d3-4884-b61b-920bc59e2d12%40googlegroups.com.