I've at various times used two tools which might be a basis for this. They
were both started over 20 years ago, so their patebt rights should have
lapsed: the idea of such rights is to protect start-ups, rather thab to
give ab eterbal mobopoly. The first, I don't recall its name or designer,
however it's at least 30 years old, the second is so ancient I'm fairly
certain it cannot be claimed.
The core is the use of journals as a diary scheduler. The first and
simplest idea is a bar line on the lower margin showing elapsed time, with
markers linking to journals. A future journal is your life scheduler, a
past journal is the diary. Three Up-Down-Sideways buttons on the right end
of the bar (ie the bar itself lives in a box) give future, access today's
journal, past, and a menu button on the LHS or top gives everything else
.<br> The second idea is to somewhat adapt all the manual small paper diary
systems (no names, no pack drill) to TW, so what are now simply Tiddlers
and Journals expand to include People to contact, Activities, Goals, each
of these also a Tag, <br> These have become so uniquitous that although
certain operations might wish to protect their coding ideas, they still
have to challenge the oldest I know of, Rudyard Kiplings  "Serving Men" as
a master model, which rather subverts their claims to copyright. and
patent. Another planning model I learned nearly 5 years ago is the military
Orders template,
Ground-Situation-Mission-Execution-Administration/Logistics-Command
structure-Questions, and a third is a memory aid,
"Men-Money-Materials-Machines-Methods-Motivation", as template structures.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/901b2749-0039-4061-b1db-aaa83da57fc7%40googlegroups.com.