Good evening Danielo,
Just thought I'd mention that I've been using Amazon Web Services for
different projects recently, so I decided to see what might be easily
available, and it appears that DynamoDB might work well for what we want to
do with it. And for our use case, it should be free. I don't know how
compatible the APIs are. But if you can have PouchDB sync with DynamoDB, it
would work.

I remember that Google also has some kind of database offering, but I don't
know if it is as easily usable as AWS's DynamoDB.

There are also other options

   - The pouchdb-server, which runs on node.
   - Storage on Amazon S3 is only a few pennies per GB.
   - And we also have Google Drive and Dropbox which we could use in a more
   serious way than we currently are. I may tackle these two in the future as
   they could be useful with TiddlyWiki on Node (and TiddlyServer). Being able
   to sync to and load from external locations will provide more options for
   hosting TiddlyWiki online.
   - Firebase (https://firebase.google.com/) is another service very much
   like PouchDB, but with its own API. I don't know how simple it is though.
   Seems fairly complicated, and might be something that could be more useful
   in other ways.
   - Heroku (https://www.heroku.com/) is simpler and you could use it to
   run TiddlyServer or NodeTW5 if you had somewhere to load and sync the
   tiddlers, as you cannot store anything on the file system other than what
   is preloaded.
   - Docker? Maybe.

I don't know that any of these are drop-in replacements, but I thought I
would mention them. The common denominator is that they are all free for
low usage (like ours). But, for under $5 / month, there are a lot of
options available, it seems.

Anyway, just some tired thoughts. Hopefully you or someone else may find
something useful here.
-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSRyD6n5eYO3A4rVhJxtQQZyCBMcmMfyGiEgf7V-rEf2_A%40mail.gmail.com.