If you're restyling the wiki, it's very useful to open the developer tools
and use the inspector (in chrome for mac, I can press opt-command-j to open
the console and the inspector is the left-most tool, it looks like a
cursor, clicking a small rectangle. I think all the browsers have
equivalent tools).

Hovering over page elements should then highlight them and display the
element type, along with any classes and ids that they have.

If you click on an element, you should see a styles pane in the console
that will let you fiddle with the css and see your changes reflected
immediately (though they won't be persisted).

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32ae2457-8a40-4260-9ebd-986dfd0ee20a%40googlegroups.com.