Hi,

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 1:30:27 AM UTC+2, RunningUtes wrote:

> I'd like to use the hider function, bu am not sure how to hide other
> buttons that are visible from plugins. Currently, the chevron-left and
> chevron-right buttons are visible from the SideEditor plugin. How do I
> tweak the hider code to turn off these buttons?

Please ignore my earlier suggestion, which seems to work, but is a bit of a
hack. This seems to be the proper way of doing it:

<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/config/ViewToolbarButtons/Visibility/$:/plugins/TWaddle/SideEditor/Button"

text="hide"/>

and

<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/config/ViewToolbarButtons/Visibility/$:/plugins/TWaddle/SideEditor/Button"

text="show"/>

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5b34dbf9-dd2a-460b-940b-1b5dc6f1afeb%40googlegroups.com.