Danielo Rodríguez wrote:

> Can you see my screenshot?
>
> Now that I checked the example on landscape mode I saw the "for you"
> message, so that "error" may be intentional ?

Ah, yes, that is in deed intentional - and it is especially made just for
the demo. Bad idea of mine to demo it with something that can appear like
an error. I do want to show that it's possible to single out slices but
"serving" it above or below doesn't feel aesthetically right, so I'll do
some thinking.

Thanks for pointing it out.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1cba089f-5eff-4911-8d08-f7e2da5f98eb%40googlegroups.com.