Hi Steve

> On 15 Aug 2017, at 16:29, Steven Schneider <st...@sunyit.edu> wrote:
>
> Right now, I"m trying to build a new wiki from empty and add a few tiddlers,
> by running a bash script. My script has this line:
>
> tiddlywiki new --verbose --init empty --load new-tiddlers.json --build index

It’s probably a bug that you don’t receive a warning, but you need to perform
the init as a separate command:

tiddlywiki new --verbose --init empty
tiddlywiki new --verbose --load new-tiddlers.json --build index

It’s only when the second command starts up that it is able to read the
initialisation information stored by the —init command.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CC4728A3-CFBC-4B24-8C76-E170ADAB5FA7%40gmail.com.