As far as I can tell this is Node itself crashing (storeHeader is in
_http_outgoing.js at this memorable url -
https://github.com/nodejs/node/blob/11a2ca29babcb35132e7d93244b69c544d52dfe4/lib/_http_outgoing.js)

It would seem Tiddlywiki is creating/allowing something that Node doesn't
like.

Could it just be an "invalid character" in your username? Have you tried it
with the simplest possible username/password combo?

Does it work locally, if you run the same server on your own machine?

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8c3f9e9f-58bd-4936-ad24-f0f3b310cd27%40googlegroups.com.