All this information is present on the tiddlywiki.com but it's all over the
place - some things I've already done I can't repeat because I can't find
the info I've been using and don't even remember what the names of
interface parts were. What I'd like to find is a guide that lists different
toolbars and elements by its official name and lists a system tag that's
associated with it (e.g. Sidebar - $:/tags/SideBar etc.). I'd like to know
how to locate existing elements and add new ones correctly. A tutorial on
how to make tiddlers for the part is optional but would be nice. Parts I'm
currently specifically interested in are in the screenshot:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vn20RiV1kYI/WaaxxpjCrdI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/sGHLBRkY6L890EmM39MTWpvCH3UHhEpzgCLcBGAs/s1600/2017-08-30%2B15_37_31-TiddlyWiki%2B%25E2%2580%2594%2Ba%2Bnon-linear%2Bpersonal%2Bweb%2Bnotebook.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e1d9214f-7008-4174-a0cc-c3d4811e4b22%40googlegroups.com.