Ciao Thomas

A few comments, some suggestions & a minor bug note ...

*COMMENTS*

*"Alarms" -- *Worked seamlessly for me. I been using it over a month. Very
good. No issues. Incredibly useful.

Because I close the TW every night, the next morning on opening I see
alerts for everything urgent I need to.

*Outlook -- *Neat feature. Helps orientate. Minimal footprint. Its
practically very useful to me when I get in a mess with my schedule and
need to quickly see what I need to put right.

*SUGGESTIONS*

*Date Display* -- Not sure if its possible but I don't read dates well in
the format "2017-09-07". Any chance of the display format: *day: date: mon:
year? *E.g. like this (in English) ...

*Mon 7 Sep 17*
*Alarm Time Display? *-- At the moment you have to hover on an alarm to see
the time setting. I'd find it more useful if the time of an alarm, once
set, was displayed. E.g. like this ...

*17:45*
The point is that its a deadline. *Once you move it to the ToDoNow section
I'd like it displayed *because on that one day you may have, for instance,
3 deadlines. Its important to be able to see them in that context.

NOTE: I personally *do NOT need alarm times showing in the ToDo or ToDoDone
sections*.

*Spacing* -- Whilst ToDoNow is minimalist in design I think you are
sometimes over generous with spacing ... Like this that occurs between
sections... Could it be tightened?

*Create / Edit in Popup or modal?* -- I may have suggested this before.
Since ToDoNow is not just an app, its an INTERFACE, I'm wondering IF when
you invoke the full editor it can be in a POPUP or MODAL.

The point is that IF you go the normal route to creating a Tiddler then it
breaks the visual minimalism of the interface. Since ALL Tiddlers created
through the ToDoNow interface immediately appear in the ToDoNow interface
leaving them on screen as independent Tiddlers is redundant.

I guess an easier way than coding for pop-ups might be to enforce only the
SAVE & CLOSE button on all Tiddler creation / edits (which you recently
worked on). That would be a workable solution too.

*BUGS?*
Only thing I found so far ... that Mark S. commented already on is that the
"User Filter" is missing on the page even though it can be configured ...

Thank you for an absolutely brilliant piece of work.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6a339dbd-3d90-4eca-90cf-4c21d7712811%40googlegroups.com.