Mark,

Thanks, I do need to tackle the import process but this will be selective.
My Main concern is to extract existing tiddlers as input to some BigData
Tools.

The question would be can I load a large TWC into NodeJS so that I can
export it in CSV?

I will give it a go with your advice, Thanks

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a40c0efa-99dd-44bf-8066-c80ec173def1%40googlegroups.com.