Hello all,

I have been trying to see about WebDAV solutions for serving TiddlyWiki,
but it seems that most implementations (such as BOX) don't provide access
the .html page through the web interface.

I am using the TiddlyWiki in the Sky with Dropbox at the moment (and I have
relative links to other content stored in the same directory -- so, these
contents are broken in my TiddlySpot version, sadly - meaning I don't
really have a public "read-only" option).

I noticed this:
https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=16497#ConfigureWebDAV

I wondered if anyone has used WebDAV and a WD My Cloud drive to serve a
TiddlyWiki?

I also saw that some people have installed node.js on these... but the
details are above my pay grade so I have not penetrated the method yet.

I have this version:
https://www.wdc.com/products/personal-cloud-storage/my-cloud.html#WDBCTL0060HWT-NESN

But it doesn't seem to support the WebDAV.. I might upgrade depending on
capabilities.. but, I suspect a lot of bricking occurs when people do this.

Any feedback is welcomed. I am simply looking for what, I think, many users
are - a (relatively) simple way to host my Wiki that allows me the
following:

(1) have multiple users able to edit content securely
(2) append content stored in local directories.
(3) have a public read-only access

I am sure the list will grow :)

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b29b6d2-5bf4-4bba-89f7-b17fd0c127d3%40googlegroups.com.