I was able to reproduce it on your original. It has to do partially with an
apostrophe in the text.

Change "Compare Files Sizes" to "Compare File's Sizes"

Move the item down to "waiting"

Change the date stamp to today.

The error will occur. If you have a draft of the problematic tiddler open,
then you will get two error sets. If you change the deadline to a future
date, the error will disappear again.

HTH
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7847920b-9927-4faa-a5d6-1a8f04ecd016%40googlegroups.com.