Ciao Mark S. & all,

Three quick points ...

1 - *Firefox is not over till spring NEXT year (my point), and worth
underlining*, I think.

2 - TiddlyServer is definitely the easiest route after that (I think
something you'd agree with, Mark?)

3 - Your batch system for saving I read about before. It sounds interesting
but I'm still unclear how it works.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dd518fd2-aee9-4109-932b-485990d7d8dd%40googlegroups.com.