Sorry about that. For purpose of better figuring things out, this also
works.

| Weak Form<br>Adjectives |>| Singular |<| Plural |h
|~| Masculine | Neuter | Feminine |~|h
| Nominative | -e |>| -e | -en |
| Accusative | -en |>|~|~|
| Dative | -en |<|<|~|
| Genitive |~|>|>|~|

(It swaps the order and direction of the symbols in that block)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b9c6acf9-cf29-4286-89d8-163c7fee15e4%40googlegroups.com.