Mat

I agree.

Part of the problem is lack of a BRIDGE between obvious concern here that
we are not really documenting what we do well--EVEN THOUGH, in many ways
the posts in this group are often a clear basis for more permanent
documentation. With a bit of love & a bit of tech many ways to docs could
come IMO.

Today, for instance, RichardWS just posted a link to a good tutorial he
wrote on installing TiddlyServer. IMO stuff like that needs pinning--OR,
getting quickly linked to from tiddlywiki.com.

The relentless flow of GG definitely needs offsetting by some kind of
Permanent Assurance. In video. In text. And FINDABLE quickly. More upfront.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fbca20e5-1e96-4661-bd71-30dd162d1dbb%40googlegroups.com.