First of thanks for the Mac port.

I wanted to try TiddleServer -- But I ran into some problems. (Might be
quick fix but I cant think of anything myself)

1 - When I try to load my tiddlywiki.info file - I received this msg - "The
Tiddlywiki data folder failed to load. To try again, use ?reload=true after
making any necessary corrections." -- Any idea of how to fix this?

2 - Why is the CSS screwed in the server ? Even when I try run the server
from tiddlywiki - CSS is not working. Might be an issue with my setup? Did
the mistake of upgrading to HighSierra as soon as it was available.

[[ This same tiddlywiki.info works perfectly well in the TiddlyDesktop App]]

Thanks. These seems very dump questions but I cant think of anyway to solve
it myself.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/99a4e382-bf7c-484a-b381-0cbb6341ea8f%40googlegroups.com.