No luck, Arlen...

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 9:44:11 PM UTC-5, Arlen Beiler wrote:

> @codacoder, tiddlyserver-2.0.7-nexe is the download with the executable.
> The one you downloaded is tiddlyserver-2.0.7-bundled. I'm sorry for the
> confusion, I don't think I explained it correctly.

Okay, I downloaded the nexe zip, extracted it, copied the folders from the
unzipped set over the previous unzipped set, ran start.cmd, same error.

Next, I unzipped the nexe zip again (clean), copied the start.cmd and
settings.json from the old set into the nexe set up and got this:

C:\DL\TiddlyServer\TiddlyServer-2.0.7-nexe>node server
module.js:341
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module
'C:\DL\TiddlyServer\TiddlyServer-2.0.7-nexe\server'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:339:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:290:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:447:10)
    at startup (node.js:139:18)
    at node.js:999:3

C:\DL\TiddlyServer\TiddlyServer-2.0.7-nexe>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

So, here's where I'm at:

I have Windows 7 with Node version 5.5.0 already installed.

1 - is having node already installed a problem for TS?

2 - Which download and which set of instructions should I follow?

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9e274859-4442-4575-9168-f0a542a2ef84%40googlegroups.com.