Any folder may contain any file types and you can open any of them. The
only purpose the types object serves is to determine the icon used in the
directory listing. The icons are found in *assets/icons/files*. Also, you
cannot specify a property with the same name twice in a JSON object. Just
include the new types object containing all the data in one object.

Hope that helps,
Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSTfr54%3Dxn0PrFPTZyJz3d2RGUM2mycK7aVaZ%2Bfnof96Lg%40mail.gmail.com.