Ok....  here we are

Its should be self- explanatory. Its a series of TW each downloaded and
edited a bit.

Its a wooly thread, it gets there in the end, just playing to learn.

https://alexhough.github.io/SheepyWiki1
https://alexhough.github.io/SheepyWiki2
https://alexhough.github.io/SheepyWiki3
https://alexhough.github.io/SheepyWiki4