Hi Tony,

Do you mean Tiddlers you have created yourself or system tiddlers? How did
you notice that they don't have these fields?

I see that if I do

<$list filter="[!has[created]]">

</$list>

On Tiddlywiki.com, there are quite a few tiddlers without a created date.
How to fix it depends on what you want. It's pretty easy to give them all a
dummy value.

<$button>
> fix
> <$list filter="[!has[created]]">
> <$action-setfield created="20150117190213631"/>
> </$list>
> </$button>

"20150117190213631" doesn't have any special significance - it's just the
value mentioned in the 'Date Fields' tiddler.

You can naturally do the same with the modified field.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d957f6b7-bd26-463a-8747-0e8cdfedcdd3%40googlegroups.com.