Mark,

This will add the content "JUST PASSING BY." to the bottom of a to a
tiddler that is tagged HelloThere

I think gloria want to change more than that, perhaps even have a separate
view template all together.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cdacda19-fc2a-4459-acc3-f1e2cf6cde5c%40googlegroups.com.