Hi Arlen,

On windows 7 with Firefox, I also have a lot of XMLHttpRequest: 412 errors,
with the following error in TiddlyWiki: "TypeError: xhr is undefined" and
in the command line:

[2017-10-25T17:57:45.141+-200] PUT     127.0.0.1       200 127.0.0.1
/my_wiki/No
tes.html                                         494.586 ms - -
412 ifmatch "1125899906935583-8410702-1508947064000"
412 etag "1125899906935583-8410702-1508947065000"
412 caused by difference in modified

I hope you can fin a solution: TiddlyServer is otherwise really useful.

Best regards.

Eskha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4efd867f-2114-49d5-bbea-a443f4f0fba1%40googlegroups.com.