Ciao PMario

Small tech comment on the minor sound issue that TonyM wrote about.
Auto-on-off gates are more trouble than they are worth. In my experience
the single biggest issue is the quality of the microphone and its
type--some are much better for this type of thing. If you are going to do a
lot of this type of recording its perhaps worth buying one. A mid level
effective way is to record sound using a dedicated recording device
separate from computer and sync the sound later. But that's likely more
hassle and cost than you need. I would look at mike types though. If you
need info on options you can send me a private message.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/02712eb2-1e27-49ac-97ef-a76ed05867fa%40googlegroups.com.