Diego,

I am building a process to do something like this, using the bundler plugin
however you can export a set of tiddlers found in the Advanced search as a
json file. If you do not step on top of each other you could export a set
of tiddlers you own to a JSON the other can import. The Rule would be at
the start of work load the other persons json, at the end of work export
your own json the other will import.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe075f44-15a6-4393-ad15-6c72442448ea%40googlegroups.com.