Rob,

To make multi-user wikis work we (at OokTech) have been using wikis that
only have tiddlers added to them or ignored by git and when we make changes
we push them to a shared repo. So I am making a plugin to let me do that
from within tiddlywiki. It could also pull plugins off of GitHub or publish
them to git hub. It wouldn't be too hard to make a gui git client using
tiddlywiki from it but I haven't found any gui clients that I actually like
and I don't know how I would make a better one so I doubt I will do that.

You could also use git as an alternate way to serve plugins and tiddlers to
other people.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5fdbed6a-3b3b-465f-a030-e38263676118%40googlegroups.com.