the chrome extension vimium https://goo.gl/m4XUa might be a solution.

this extension aims at replacing mouse with keyboards for most of the
activities when using browser. so for instance the shortcut 'gi' will put
cursor into a input box, the shortcut 'f' will offer you to choose (also
with keyboard) which button or which link you want to go into. It can be
used on almost any webpage, but TiddlyWiki is a particularly suitable use
case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/953f02d4-a6a9-4312-a138-783cb1c7a2b3%40googlegroups.com.