Ciao magev

I'm replying here not so much from a TW perspective as a basic
organizational one.

To generate a methodology for being able to navigate a decision tree on
plant species I recommend looking at the way *botanists* have dealt with
this issue. After all its really a botanical issue. There is a long history
in botany that is pertinent. For instance, if you take the genus Rosaceae,
renowned for it mutable cross-pollinations, HOW on earth can you cope with
that complexity? Botany developed methods for doing so.

Adapting / studying how botanists think did may help you?

I think the issue is as much a conceptual issue as an issue about coding.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b17ed003-d276-4869-8be7-e56d8d77a74d%40googlegroups.com.