Thinking out loud ...

Your biggest gain would be by reducing the size of your catalog.

Imagine storing each "tiddler" as a compressed entry in a data dictionary.

When a user clicks on link to an advertised tiddler that doesn't exist yet,
it would be constructed on the fly.

This would require a pretty-links parser that knows how to decompress text
(whatever algorithm you use).

Might be a crazy idea.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6d7435d9-137e-42c1-a819-99a580b26079%40googlegroups.com.