On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 4:15:27 PM UTC-8, TonyM wrote:

> As you know {{||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}} displays a Tag Pill for the
> current tiddler.
> Does anyone know a way to retain all the functionality of a tag pill, ie
> colour, dropdown list of tagged tiddlers (open all tiddlers provided by
> plugin)
> However allowing me to provide a different name eg "Tagging" rather than
> the current tiddlers name?

You can modify the $:/core/macros/tag shadow tiddler definition.  In the
tag-pill-inner definition, find this part:
<$view tiddler="""$tag$""" field="title" format="text"/>

and change it to this:
<$view tiddler="""$tag$""" field="tagtitle" format="text"><$view
tiddler="""$tag$""" field="title" format="text"/></$view>

Then, to override the default tag pill text (i.e., the title text), add a
field named "tagtitle" to the tag definition, and it will use that text as
the alternative to the tag tiddler's title text.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9080581c-f651-412a-ac53-b2e8682b6e2a%40googlegroups.com.