Hi BJ,

I can confirm that 0.5 works on FF57 beta and openSuse 13.2.
No backups get stuck anymore, saving through a symbolic link works, maybe
you can add this to the instructions.
After re-loading not in all cases the last TW was loaded, this seems to be
solved.
If I run into any issue I will let you know.
Hijacking the saveBackup function and saving with twname + year/month etc.
works.

Have a nice day, Okido.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/989d7058-f3e5-4cfa-b751-aaa96339cc91%40googlegroups.com.