I’m delighted to announce the belated release of TiddlyWiki version 5.1.15:

https://tiddlywiki.com/

Remember to keep careful backups before upgrading existing 5.x.x wikis at:

https://tiddlywiki.com/upgrade.html

There are quite a few improvements and new features in this version. Highlights
include:

* A new plugin for use with TiddlyDesktop that allows you to import files as
external attachments: rather than importing the entire file, a tiddler is
created with a _canonical_uri field that points to the file. There is flexible
control over whether absolute or relative links are created. Hopefully this is
the start of features that take advantage of capabilities of TiddlyDesktop that
we could never have implemented with TiddlyFox

* Updated support for Beaker browser. This is a good time to check it out again
now that there is a Windows package available. Right now, it seems to be the
closest thing to the Firefox+TiddlyFox user experience

* For Node.js, the addition of new “render” and “save” commands that combine
the functionality of rendertiddler/rendertiddlers and savetiddler/savetiddlers
respectively with more flexible handling of filenames

* Many bug fixes, including the notorious problem with the “new journal” button

* Many minor tweaks and improvements

Full details of all the changes can be found in the release note:

http://tiddlywiki.com/#Releases

My sincere thanks to the many people who have contributed to this substantial
release.

As usual, feedback and questions are welcome,

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8EE07E5E-83E2-4BED-ACD5-5C294009451A%40gmail.com.