Mario,

Thanks a lot! Tested it on Win 7 64 Bit, FF 57. Saving and backups work
ONLY if the FF download folder is set to the Windows download folder. If
this is not the case, i.e. in the FF options a custom folder is set for
downloads, only the very first save (after the "save again!" notice) works,
but no later saves and no backups. The temp(x).html is saved to the custom
folder.

I could have accepted moving all my TWs into the Windows download folder,
but I rely on a custom folder for FF downloads because in my job I handle
dozens of files everyday from various sources which I aggregate in one
folder and then sort to where I need them. So if the download destination
is not customizable for your Addon to work, it makes it effectively
unusable for me, unfortunately.

Hope there is a way! :)

Zyb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c5f8c9a-9095-4bc3-9bb3-a2136f7b3b25%40googlegroups.com.