.Jed,

I have not yet experimented with this, even advanced applications of node
JS wikis, there is not enough in a lifetime to do everything that's
possible with TiddlyWiki. This solution however is very promising. I will
get into it further.

I think all the activity around saving has dominated a little recently.

I was thinking about a name, as I always love a naming competition and for
some reason Transcendental tiddlers came to mind, but its too long for a
name.

A Couple of other thoughts

teletiddlers - like telegraphe, but reminiscent of teletubbies
multi-wiki tiddlers
tiddlermessages
transwiki (tiddlers)

On the uses of such a solution there is I believe a long way to take this.
I have an observation though that may help.

In TiddlyWiki and other environments that are feature rich, there seems to
be a bit of polarisation, between how far you can go with tinkering and
what is core or "standard uses".
I think the real advances come when features are made more accessible, and
this starts with elegant solutions to somewhat simple problems on the
surface, but which offer a whole world of opportunity.
You solution could be one of these, but I think it needs a powerful yet
simple use case, to encourage adoption and then it will fly.

An example I am working on is to make fields more accessible, and usable.
It should not be complicated to edit fields from the view template, when
developing tiddler content. The idea of fields as tiddlers (like tags as
tiddlers), an easy edit solution and the ability to set possible values is
how I am hopping to develop a  powerful yet simple use case
.

* Have you any ideas about this for TW-Gatekeeper you can share? I would
love to hear them!*
I think wrapping some good practices around transferring tiddlers via
*TW-Gatekeeper*, would help adoption.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ec7d7cca-de68-467e-9b81-b18b0c6621f8%40googlegroups.com.