Eric's reply is spot on.

This one of those threads that IF you could flag it in TW GG you should. It
simple, to the point, and works.

As is I expect we will have to repeat this kind of post numerous times over
the next year from lack of any other way of recording the precise reply
ALREADY GIVEN ALREADY to the simple question.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3463dbf3-5fa2-4f4d-a0f4-d23e710ab5ed%40googlegroups.com.