Hi Captain Packers,

I think Ton Gerner is right, find the explanation in the link given by Ton.
At some point in time I think most of us used that solution, so maybe you
imported it from someones old TW. If so be ready to rewrite some buttons.
It is also possible that you created a tag with illegit characters as Tony
explains. I've had the problem after creating a button from a filter with
errors.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1bf7d642-380b-4747-b1be-3daf3ff4e58c%40googlegroups.com.