Abraham,

I totally agree. Actually the community providing minimalist and specific
additions to tiddlywiki is very powerful because it allows people to use
the "blocks" available for their own solutions, and helps avoid clashes
between solutions.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe29ec52-12a6-446d-b6d3-79e0614f08bb%40googlegroups.com.