@Diego / Måns / Eric - kindly take the MissingManuals matters in a thread
separate from this one.

@tony wrote (and @tobaisch concurred)
>Can I suggest full code examples that a user can copy and past into an
*empty*.html

Well, no. Using *empty*.html to demo generated lists is a bad idea because
the it would have to be with shadow tids. Not very educational for newbies,
IMO.

I opted to use tiddlers that show up when this "Intro to Lists" is in the
context I aim for, i.e on tiddlywiki.com. The idea is not really that users
copy this tiddler into their own TWs.

@tobaisch - this thread is about the document that I/we are writing and
while it is (only) intended to be an "Introduction to Lists" it is not an
actual attempt at real teaching. The links are in the doc should lead you
to more detailed explanations. If you don't understand those explanations,
the best thing is for you to clearly explain what it is you want to achieve
or in more detail what it is about something that you don't understand so
that we can explain it. Just saying "I don't understand" makes it very
difficult for someone to explain because it is not clear WHAT you don't
understand. Be specific, please.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1cdcdc94-2ad1-4b3e-bd30-3429f1cb4cc8%40googlegroups.com.