I am experimenting with Node.js, and merged 3 TW5 files a few weeks ago.  I
re-merged it from separate TW5 files when I discovered that TW5 5.1.15 was
available.

In the past 2 days, I have lost the ability to see/add/edit tags when in
"tiddler edit mode" - when it renders, the tags are there, but I can't
modify them.  This makes the Node.js file close to useless, given how I
modify tags (a lot).

I either need:

1) (Find / fix) the (shadow / system) tiddler that is hiding my ability to
edit tags, or

2) Export all the Node.js tiddlers to a merged standard TW5.html file that
I access using TiddlyDesktop and I abort Node.js (and will my problem
persist?)

Has anybody else accidentally lost tag editing ability?

Thanks,

JWHoneycutt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50405bc3-1804-4abf-90a1-2281ded2d6c3%40googlegroups.com.