Thanks, Mat, I've committed the changes, and they are visible now in the
prerelease:

https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Introduction%20to%20Lists

Your PR is merged here:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/2b21b74c500421423a543a2f5061e54d3d4f1c73

It's worth noting that I had to do a bit of cleaning up that you can see
here:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/49b3ed4770e8669b448a097e14ff0f17d7fb9abe

* Style tweaks
** Spaces after the "!" of titles
** Blank line after titles
** Sentence Case for Heading Text
* Make use of wikitext-example-without-html macro for the examples
* Make use of .tip macro for tip
* Some phrasing improvements and clarifications

Taken together with the discussion in this thread, it serves to illustrate
that maintaining documentation is difficult, intricate work requiring
attention to detail and exhaustive knowledge of what is already there. It's
going to be a group effort to get things up to the standard we'd all like
to see.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/44345d22-9039-4eaf-a50d-0453b94d6755%40googlegroups.com.