Furicle,

I Know it is disconcerting at first. But you get use to it, and the
additional white space in your text can help when editing tiddlers.

However a quick answer for you is you can wrap text in a <pre>

<pre>
A Crokey is usually the worst nickname given to those with the second name
'Croke'.
These very unlucky few almost always suffer from fannyitis, they are also
said to have 'shit for brains'.

Usually aggressive drunks and unable to [[handle their drink]] (2 Bottles
of Beer) without passing out in other peoples beds.
Crokey's are losers and should be stayed well clear of.

"Crokey goes to Kyle"
"Crokey is such a complete douche-bag man!!"
"That mini-Crokey can suck my testiclage"
"Facemask"
</pre>

and TiddlyLinks and more work within it.

There is at least half a dozen ways to do similar.

I will publish some material on this in the future.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/363c94c8-0a23-4afc-87b5-072ba24e359a%40googlegroups.com.