BuriningTreeC

You Ask *"However, I'd like to know if you like it, if you think this
should be something TW should be able to do - maybe it's already capable of
doing this without big effort?"*

TiddlyWiki already has so much potential we may wonder why we would want
more ways to do things, but building on its base flexibility is what makes
tiddlywiki so full of promise.

To be honest, when I look at your playground, I am amazed with the
potential, but at this point I do not have a specific application but the
imagination has being switched on, and once again I am inspired to commit
to TiddlyWiki for personal and business uses. Perhaps even for commercial
purposes when I match my clients needs to tiddlywiki. TiddlyWiki has as
much potential as every technology it uses and applications people create
from it - effectively unlimited.

Even as I write this, the ideas flow, Imagine a large screen or a projector
and participants contributing "cards" from their own TiddlyWiki's this
would be idea for sorting and discussion of items raised in a brainstorming
session. Just add some subjects and ratings, or voting counts.

Or a way to expand a list of tiddlers to an easier visualisation to sort
and prioritise. Much more friendly than a list of tiddlers.

Answer;

Yes, TiddlyWiki should be able to do this and its uses will expand by the
users who adopt it.

Caveats,

In my personal view any such solution should avoid dependence on being
released as an "Edition", better as a Plugin or bundle but should also be
designed as if it would be in the core, even if it is not placed in the
core.
The reason I say "as if it were in the core", describes a design
sensibility, that makes such a solution not compromise existing features of
tiddlywiki, but adds value to any, in which it can be installed.

You may have seen the two Kanban Plugins available? You may consider seeing
if this tiddler view can operate in a tiddler that can be opened in a "New
Window", acting as an Index to the story river, this would help with
workflow and presentations. If the tiddlers that appear can be selected by
filter all the better, and removed if the filter status changes.

Great work, yes please keep going.
Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9aecd08-69eb-4e19-8976-f38c2b27f60b%40googlegroups.com.