Hi,

That's neat. But too much work for a lazy person like me. Ideally it would
be nice to have something that worked in tandem with the kantorsite mathjax
or khan academy katex math plugins. So one could just use the '$' notation
for equations and it would display the LaTeX in live preview without having
to call any macros and so on.

If its not too much to ask, maybe you could figure out how that can be done?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Deepak

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f1170726-b4df-4cd5-b4ac-25042723517f%40googlegroups.com.