On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 4:52:35 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> I don't think Beaker Browser makes ANY sense for TW unless you want it to
> become even more difficult to use that it is already.

What is so difficult about Beaker Browser? IMHO the easiest "use case" is
the following: Create a TiddlyWiki, upload it to Beaker Browser, share the
resulting dat:// URL with friends or family (who also have Beaker
installed, and who can easily bookmark the URL). As the saving mechanism of
TiddlyWiki supports Beaker, you can easily update your TiddlyWiki in the
browser without changing the URL.

This way, you can e. g. share weekly photos of the kids or the cat with
granny, without uploading them to Facebook or any other centralized
provider.

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a798ae99-f969-4ba5-a594-46f691d939c8%40googlegroups.com.