Hi, seems this subject will not go away. One of the original threads,
probably the major one, is here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/ZCKqJu1hMvM/lPn-nNp6HAAJ

Thanks for the shout out, Mark S, if I recall correctly you came up with a
javascript generator to simplify loading a formatted text and converting to
TidlyWiki.

Life and some other projects slowed down my progress, only working on
Psalms now, hope to finish my "enhanced over plain text" version someday.
(Haven't updated the version on Tiddlyspot.)

Been awhile since I looked but I think it would be possible to create TW
versions for at least the ASV1901, RV1895, and ReinaValera1909. I think
these are all public domain now. So still possible additions to the
TiddlyWiki Library.

Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9799f921-f0fa-48c6-96f2-c218111a1f10%40googlegroups.com.