Hey Evan,

In your demo, when I try:

   - count([tag[Expenses]])
      - `ComputeError: ReferenceError: V_Num is not defined operand:
      [Operand function-call]`
   - [tag[Expenses]count[]]
   - [3.00]
      - This is normal
   - IF(([tag[Expenses]count[]]=*3*),"yes","no")
   - `ValueError: TypeError: value.asString is not a function value: no`
      - Where *3* can be either of the below without changing the returned
      error
         - 3.00
         - [3.00]
         - "3"

Thank you very much for your hard work on this plugin. Mat is right - you
brought the chairs to the dinner party!

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ea76ee32-baa5-4ae3-b2a7-1dd0f8d81b6c%40googlegroups.com.