Hello BurningTreeC,

I am very excited by your work on this! I think this will dramatically
increase usability, especially on mobile devices! As far as (dumb) ideas
go, maybe having a setting for 1, 2, 3, or 4 columns, and each tiddler then
has an appropriate button to make it take 1 more or 1 less column. Also,
pinning a tiddler.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/65014110-5912-4b76-ac6c-3c618bef6929%40googlegroups.com.